Thursday, May 24, 2007

Are Wolf Tooth Necklaces Ethical

.. ..?!




... while Terzing nervously let go from the bottom rope, Hillary is wedged in a crevice between the rock fortress of snow and a sticky end its vertical (...) Climbing was difficult and risky , but Hillary insisted until, as he later wrote: "I was able to finally issarmi on top of the rock, out of the hole and coming out on a wide rocky ledge. I stayed relaxed for a few seconds to catch my breath and for the first time really felt that now nothing could prevent us from reaching the summit . Then I got up, planting his feet firmly, to make Tenzing to sign up. While I tended the rope with force , Tenzing was able to trace the crack and then he collapsed exhausted on top, like a giant fish just pulled out of the sea after a terrible struggle . Struggling to combat fatigue , two climbers continued to climb the ridge winding toward the top. Hillary was asked: "dumb if we had the strength to get to the bottom . After passing another hump and saw that the ridge in front of us began to fall and in the distance could be seen Tibet. I raised my head and there, above us, there was a rounded snow cone. Some shots ax, some cautious steps and Tenzing and I arrived in top. "
And so, shortly after noon on May 29, 1953, Hillary and Tenzing became the first men the world who have climbed Mount Everest.

" Thin Air (Jon Krakauer )
.. good climb to Z z z or ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment