Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tvcenter Pro Deinstallieren

soon .. very soon.

Porta gradually hand over her eyes.
I can not deny that you ever touch me.

clouded eyes, you wipe the mind, how can you say it's nothing?
For you maybe I would give the worst, the best, all the evil matched with a color.
beat on the keys and back as if by magic, I hear sound, I hear it all away.

My anger accounts for each shot in the back, everything changes, everything changes but it's worth it.

I arranged in what is basically my life.
A low blow in the second year in a give and take away.
Everything can be as long as I drown my heart.
Everything can be but it is only anxiety and pain. Who is

behind the beautiful facade? Ornaments that bewilder, confuse. But
is black, and even if you try the colors do not see them.

there is no sense in this perspective, there is no prospect in any way.
maybe they are nothing without, perhaps it is clear between me and the snake, there is no comparison
no surrender. Only a remove that weighs in the long run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment