Sunday, May 9, 2010

Difference Between Styrofoam And Thermacol

bewildered if it is possible believe in the case ..

... that today, May 9, in the national news there was talk of the death of Aldo Moro. Great Italian politician, part of the history of our (or your?) Country, just remember that.
What really makes me want to scream shit come to this country is that, in those accumulations of misinformation and superficiality are the various TG Daily that "public", it has not been named Giuseppe "Peppino" Impastato, killed on the tracks of Palermo - Drilling on the night of May 9, 1978.

I do not want to spend words to say who was and who was not, not needed and would be insufficient to make the idea of \u200b\u200bthe person. It makes me angry to the hypocrisy that comes from these institutions that we telematics in Italy, where before it comes to fighting the Mafia, anti-racketeering, and fight a guy Dick, then you can not remember characters strong, courageous, heroic as Peppino , rather it go to deify people like Riina and Provenzano, with pompous Hollywood-style fiction in which the only result in the end they offer excellent opportunities to the viewer.
I read about him only repeats summary of his biography, written with obvious fake sympathy, and perhaps they are come even more anger.
would have been nice and very helpful to repeat airing movies like The Hundred Steps or Fortapasc, to name just two, which in our state TV I've never seen it done. Nor (let alone!) In his sister's closet.
E 'repulsive all this, then no less repulsive as you are playing at the door trying to make you pay fees RAI. I'm sorry for those who are fallen, I have sent them happily fuck off.
Luckily there are still people, at least on the web, remember that and remember him like everyone else, become a memory in some way. Even I do it, even if a post is a rather tiny.
I wish I could thank. I hope this because I feel it in some way ..


Greetings and thanks also to the authors of the website http://www.peppinoimpastato.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment