Monday, July 12, 2010

Spring Bedpost A Comment

first birthday FRANCESCA

I'm finding my size in the kitchen, the right balance that allows me to make a beautiful cake without me being a nervous breakdown.
Since I experienced the delicious pleasure of decorating a cake without having prepared, ie without having shaken for 3 days in the kitchen worries, perfectionism, anxiety, hot ovens, table tops and tools from reservoirs equip different, my creative talent is much more free and happy.
is why I believe that in future I will concentrate solely on the decoration of cakes already made and beautiful :-)
For the first birthday of Francesco I ordered a small pie of two floors all white and then I decorated with a technique stolen from the bricolage: the Quilling or paper filigree.
I created the flowers with strips of colored sugar paste, recalling the same theme nell'archetto paper that framed the candle.





0 comments:

Post a Comment