Saturday, January 1, 2011

Accuracy Of Hiv Tests In 3 Months

Placeholder


Since I found a recipe for delicious pastry that I think, I really enjoy preparing delicious crisp cookies and decorate them. I packaged the cookies in clear plastic bags, appropriately decorated with bows, which I gave to family and friends and I have also used as a placeholder on Christmas Eve.


I celebrated with cookies decorated also the news of baby in the family.



The pastry recipe is the Simili sisters but I changed the proceeding upward to the Thermomix.


Ingredients:


flour 500 g


butter 200 g


sugar 200 g


2 eggs


vanillin


a pinch of salt


Place in the bowl the flour and butter (cold from the refrigerator) cut into small pieces and work for a few seconds at low speed, important not to heat the mixture. Add all other ingredients, mix the dough and quickly put it in the fridge to rest for a night. I find it very good, has no yeast in cooking so it does not deform and the use of eggs for a pleasant crispness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment