Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How Much Does A Normal Washerweigh

12) Sir Keegan and his story

Our
remove the retainer, the double doors behind the altars of Bahamut.
Bright light illuminates fresco the chapel a small room used as a tomb . A large marble sarcophagus is located on a mezzanine floor which is accessed after a few steps .. Once again the figure depicted is that of a knight in armor. Leonard
approaches and examine the situation. The marble cover is engraved "Sir Keegan."
Gardland in the rear, along with Kaliber, Leonard decides to open the coffin ..

After a minimum of effort ... a supernatural force uncovered the sarcophagus and a being halfway between a ghost and a skeleton stands in an explosion of light.
visibly brandishing a magic sword, and shouting "THE SEAL MUST NOT BE VIOLATED! " attack and immediately Kaliber Leonard.



The attack of the ghost Sir Keegan is a majestic and surprises the thief and paladin, which are heavily wounded. While Gardland is preparing to react, Leonard backs disarmed and exclaims, "Sir Keegan, we are here to stop it! Others want to break the seal, and are already in fortress ".

Sir Keegan seems to calm down but still very suspicious." We're here to help Winterhaven, we too want to avoid ending up the ritual to free Shussurru. With us there is also a paladin of Bahamut, Kaliber "says Leonard.
The ghost turns to Kaliber and asks," Are you faithful to the dragon platinum? Test your faith as befits devoted to us. "Kaliber remember the formula of the 'test of faith', the first oath paladin, the same one that was included in the altar room of skeletons. Once delivered, Sir Keegan seems more convincing.
But turns to Gardland, who still lives on in the middle of the room. "You, nano. You look like a fearless warrior. But are you really able to carry this name and will always remain among the last in battle, as just now? ". Gardland responds instantly, wielding a sword and starts to attack Keegan" You want to see ghost? Affrontami in a duel then. "
The intimidation of the nano seems to have a positive effect on Keegan, who takes up the challenge and turns back to Leonard." And you, knave. I've seen rummaging in my room a little while ago .. but perhaps your senses have deceived you. If you are who you claim, then look at me and tell me what you see before you. "And so saying
Keegan stands, spectral and shows off her dead body. Leonard sees the big hit that walk the warrior's chest and says," I see that a gash in the chest, killed you. Sir Keegan. "


"It 's so. Shadraxil was to kill, many centuries ago. Do it then, and I failed even now, if it is true what you say." Tears incorporeal plow his face without meat.
"Shadraxil deceived me, I dominated. I killed my wife and my children, and all cacciai. When I had lost everything and re-acquired my sanity, the dragon was there waiting for me. It killed me. Do you understand? Killed my children, my own blood ... "
"Now I feel that the fortress is in ruins .. what happened?"
Leonard says, "Shadraxil has destroyed several decades ago."
Sir Keegan nods of understanding and said that he probably wanted to break the seal that kept locked Shussurru.
"I feel that Shadraxil died too. I felt his hatred in the plane of shadows."
"We know that a dragon is not dead now, a Dracolich.

Keegan continues, "my immortal soul still had a destiny to fulfill, and I have wandered for centuries in the plane of shadows, where I myself had imprisoned the dragon Shussurru. I've seen things I never imagined existed, I listened to the ' echo of death, and met with higher entities that were neither gods nor spirit, but footprints. About a hundred years ago, however, something has disturbed the world, and I'm back as a ghost here, within the walls of my pain. The catastrophe magic was powerful enough, perhaps even a ritual that has weakened Shussurru imprisoned. "
Leonard says that the worship of Shar is involved, and Sir Keegan nods" Yes Kalarel, a cleric. The sense in this fortress. Unfortunately my senses and my powers are limited. She has confined me in this room with a spell. Even now that I've woken up, I can not get away from my grave. "
" How can we get rid of? "
" I do not know. Something from my past is the repository of the ritual that keeps me tied here, "
Gardland the mirror suggests that they found the fake tomb, but Keegan says that the object is a weapon against Shussurru Shadraxil and because it can prevent their petrifying gaze.
Gardland impatiently turn to Keegan and says "give us a powerful weapon to combat these evil!" In response to Keegan and gives his sword to Kaliber. "Aecris is my sword. It will help against the living dead, warrior of Bahamut."
Leonard calls "there are other treasures, in the fortress other information that can help us?"
"Your perception and wisdom can give dignity to find and put on my armor. But it is not essential. I feel that the ritual takes place on the second floor of the underground fortress. The ceremony will be complete in less than 10 hours, but feel that you are very reliable. Relax, you'll be safe here, goblins and mercenaries do not dare to approach my crypt. I will watch and I will make sure that we turn to the energy you need. "

... and three accepted the advice of the ghost, knowing that after a short rest will be waiting a very difficult test: stop the ritual before waking Kalarel of Shussurru.

0 comments:

Post a Comment