Saturday, June 27, 2009

Confidentiality Agreement Yacht

STORY OF A LOVE STORY (of Tata9)

Watching the kids small bass and lively that run inside the oratory, surrounded by their leaders, I am reminded of memories of when I was little, low, lively and committed parents to work, so I was parked in oratory, to be able to run and play in the sun all day
daily
for fifteen days.
I was about nine years two months and four days and was part of the team 'red': wearing my red cap with my name on the visor and I was madly in love my animator ten years older.
His name was Nicky, not to abbreviate the name Nicola or Nicholas, but because he was American
... and I think it still is.
was nice, big, tall, American, intelligent and liked all the girls because he was kind to all ... a perfect mix.
... and who knows if it still is.
write his name on all pages of my diary, I looked at him with doe-eyed every day when I approached the empty stomach and I imagined a life with him every night before falling asleep.
He believed it was a pre-adolescent crush .
I thought it was the Great Love of my life.

And I was so convinced I was doing everything to get me out:
I was the good of my team, first in the relay, the first treasure hunt, first to wash your hands before you sit down at the table.
He obviously, like any good entertainer, he noted my talent and filled me with compliments on the team believing they have a genuine phenomenon, ignoring the fact that he was simply raising my hopes of a life together .
Then came the next day, final party complete with pizza, music and liters of Coke for all
came a girl, as tall as him, without him, and beautiful with big blue eyes
type cartoon manga
He came up to him putting his hands over his eyes and asked him to guess who he was.
He turned and smiled warmly embraced, everything before my eyes in disbelief.
was his girlfriend, someone had tried to tell me earlier.
but you know when you're in love there are the pork chops on the eyes!
I dropped my glass of Coke and my eyes began to tear prone to become shiny
me too but without notice
I was angry, sad and could not understand what could have her more than me.
I was convinced that a race of the bags would have beaten easily.
was really nice and more intelligent than me?
Or was it just the height?
decided to go to him and declare once and for all.
Tentatively I walked away just when she was with a friend.
was my time.
front of him, I could hardly even think of being his neighbor.
I was so embarrassed that my knees trembled
perhaps also due to excessive amounts of ingested cocoacola.
I thought about that kiss and then all images of our life together, so after a long breath deeply, with all the fear of the world, I declared all my love knowing that never I could go back.
(it was a wonderful statement on what they told me .. but I remember nothing else)
He smiled.
But that sweet smile that you do when you put a baby in her arms Labrador.
He walked.
fueling the most fervent fantasies in me
took my hands
they were sweating like never
and in a tone of voice low and very sensual (or so I remember) told me:
-no I've never made a declaration of this most beautiful and sweet ..
-I got so
- (smiles again), but unfortunately I am promised ..
- with the girl manga - I thought I. ..
-but I thank you that you were very brave to come here and tell me these things, you ..
-I kiss you?
- ... ... ... ... ...??
-I understood it and also the age of his girlfriend and who knows if one day you will also want to return to America, I do not want to wait nine years forever ... but I would like at least a kiss and that's it.
He smiled again, and with all possible sweetness came over and kissed me forehead
more or less how I kissed my grandmother before me goodnight
I looked disappointed, patted the face and whispered in his ear:
-hope the kisses you give to your girlfriend to be better than this ...
-mah ... really ......
-damage on the lips! And with a little 'language, which never hurts!
turns his back and heels because I never even brought to nine years, and I left, disappointed what I thought was my great love but happy because somehow I had shot at him, there was contact, but let's face it ...
... could not even kiss!

(published for the first time here )

0 comments:

Post a Comment