Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cozy Cuddle Cup Guinea Pig

LOSS elusive (for BlogExperiment)

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Excuse me, but I do not know if are in the right place. "

" This and 'the lost property office. "

" Well, yes', I have lost something, or rather lost. "

"Lost, lost, and 'equal."

"Maybe, but sees more' and something that 'someone."

"Then he must go to the police, the Carabinieri."

'Yes', I went there but they told me that they can intervene only in case of death or abduction, and he, well, he is not 'it' disappeared, I ', thank God, and' state kidnapped. "

" But? "

" But I I lost but it 's still there' in his place doing his normal life. "

" So he left it? "

" Technically no, not 'I said "No, I'm sick, I give up!", did not say anything, so it 's true that at first I did not even noticed to have lost it. "

" Really? "

'Yes', after only 3, maybe 4 weeks I realized that consistently fail to call me more 'and call him if I put down' quickly with an apology and I drew, as promised, was no longer 'up to me and if I was him I would not open the door. At first I thought it was away from home but I was just pretending. "

" And when he and 'prudent, what did you do? "

" I am a reasonable person, then I asked for an explanation. "

" And him? "

" him anything, he continued his evasive tactics, until I waited outside his office. "

"And ...?"

"And I shoved, and 'ran away and took the bus on the fly."

"What a coward!"

'Gia', really. At that point I really realized that you lost. "

" and now she is' coming into this office with the hope of finding him? "

" But no way! What do you think, I have my dignity '! "

" E So what? "

" So I was wondering, you know, like with the things people lose, and perhaps not even aware of it or do not bother to come here looking for them, after some time, if no one claim that to them? "

" are auctioned. "

" And even if nobody buys them at auction? "

" are combined with some interesting object for sale below cost and there still undone. "

" And those who buy the lot, then you end up with something that is not wanted. "

" happens. "

" And then maybe throw, giving him 'keep it pure annoyance. "

" Yes, and 'probable. "

" I thought so! "

" But I do not see what all this has to do with your lost love. "

" Nothing, but considering the procedure, I just wanted to warn you, you are part of this, not to keep them ' to waste time with auctions and lots and inconvenience people who may have already 'more trouble in life, in short, in case anyone finds it, throw it out directly, my lost love. And if you ask him an explanation, eludetele I recommend eludetele at all costs! "


(BlogExperiment stated above here )

0 comments:

Post a Comment