Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What Does It Mean If Temperature Is Low Like 88

DIARY (of BlogExperiment)

I sleep badly. I fall asleep but I wake up exhausted after a few hours and I can not 'go back to sleep. I think disjointed things, I see pictures of you, memories that are followed, according to a inner wire that meant everything to me. I suffer, cry, insult you, insult me \u200b\u200band I turn around. So 'would not resolve anything, not even give me peace.

the day is not 'best,' just a different kind of agony. The sunlight gives me 'discomfort in the eyes and inside. I would like a continuous rain, which helps me to exhausting myself before.

Tour with glasses and blacks to reject the rays' cause my eyes are red and swollen. From there 'behind every now and then drops a tear, so' on its own initiative, sometimes I only realize when it comes to the chin.

Strange, I do very well all the automatic actions, such as if my mechanics knew they must continue without me, or else I will not do the mistake. I complain, the minimum necessary, see the face and ask me if I'm wrong. Yes, 'I'm sick, my head, I say, I can not say the heart.

I do not eat. I drink coffee 'and coffee' and coffee ', drying out completely, then fill the mug to the sink, in the same cup that never comes back clean, and empty stomach four or five times in a row, until I burst. Once I even threw up.

foal to the loss I feel sick too often, partly because of too much coffee ', but above all this pain to nausea to me self-inflicted.

I avoid the mirror, maybe I would see anyway, I'm losing my awareness of myself. The loop of memories and because 'overhangs and undo everything. 'Cause it over? 'Cause you left me? 'Cause you were first in love with me and now another one? Live commentary of this lost love live h24, like that of a national disaster. Instead, after all, is not 'nothing, I just missed you and all the other love, one for myself.


(BlogExperiment stated above here )

0 comments:

Post a Comment